If you plan to cancel or delete your eHarmony account at the same time, then it is not possible. eHarmony not allowing you to do the same. To delete your eHarmony account, first, you need to cancel your eHarmony subscription after that you can delete your account. So don’t be worried if you want to know how you can delete your eHarmony account then read this article. In this article, we have discussed on both how to cancel eHarmony subscription or delete an eHarmony account.
eHarmony is a trusted online dating website with clean design allows you to find your perfect match by browsing profiles of local singles shown to you on the basis of their interest, hobbies, and religion, etc.
If you have found your special one on the eHarmony, you probably want to delete your eHarmony account. No one wants to pay for the services that they have not used anymore. So in this article, we cover all the topics and also answering your questions.
How To Cancel eHarmony Subscription From The Web
To shut down your eHarmony account, the first thing you have to do is to cancel or turned off automatic renewal subscription for your eHarmony account. If you have purchased a subscription from the eHarmony website then canceling eHarmony subscription is listed below:
- Visit the official website eharmony.com.
- Now login to your account by using username and password.
- Once you enter in your eHarmony account, click on your Profile, Picture, a drop-down list will be displayed on your screen.
- Now select Account Settings from the drop-down list.
- A setting page will be open, now click on the Billing.
- Scroll down the page and there you will see the Subscription Status window. This window contains all the information like when you make your last payment when your subscription will renew, and what type of plan you opted including cost.
- Just click on Cancel My Subscription button at the bottom of the Subscription Status window and follow the instructions accordingly.
How To Cancel eHarmony Subscription From iTunes
If you purchased an eHarmony subscription through a third party like the Apple store then you have to follow the different procedures for canceling your eHarmony subscription. Instead of visiting the eHarmony website, you have to cancel or turn off automatic renewal subscription through the Apple store or iTunes. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Settings of your IOS device.
- Next, Tap on the iTunes & App Store.
- Now click on the Apple ID and then select “View Apple ID” from the pop up box.
- Enter your apple id account password in case if you are not signed in.
If you are using the updated or latest version of iOS then click “Subscription” or if you are using an old or a previous version of iOS then click “Manage Subscription” to view the subscription that you manage through iTunes.
- Now find eHarmony form the list and tap on it.
- A subscription window will open where you will see Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the window.
- Now tap on the Cancel Subscription and then confirmed it.
How to Delete eHarmony Account after Cancelling Your Subscription
After canceling or turn off an automatic renewal subscription for your eHarmony you have to wait until your subscription expires. Once your subscription gets expired, now you can able to delete your eHarmony account in the same way as you cancel your eHarmony subscription through accounts and billing settings.
To delete your eHarmony account, please simply fill the below steps:
- Go to the official website of eHarmony.
- Now login to your eHarmony account by using your login credentials.
- Once you are at your eHarmony account, click on your profile picture.
- After clicking on the profile picture a drop-down list will appear on your screen.
- Now from the drop-down list, click on the Account Settings.
- Once you are on the Settings page, click on the Billing.
- Now a billing page will be open on your screen, scroll down to the”Subscription Status” window at the bottom of the page.
- If you have no dues or your subscription gets expired, then there is a Close Account option bottom right corner. Click on the Close Account.
- A pop window appears on your screen with a warning message about deleting your account. If you wish to close your account, then click on Yes, close my account.
- A confirmation window will open to confirm that your account has been closed. If you change your mind and want to reopen your account, then click on the Reactivate button, otherwise click on the Log Out button.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q. Why I Am Not Able To Delete My eHarmony Account?
Ans: There are two possible reasons behind this. One is that your subscription has not yet expired. After canceling or turn off an automatic renewal subscription to eHarmony, you can’t delete your eHarmony account until your subscription gets expired. It just stops your subscription from renewing, but it still remains active until your subscription gets expired. You can enjoy the premium service for the period that you have paid for.
And the second reason is that you have not fully paid the amount of your subscriptions. Until you clear your outstanding dues, you can’t delete your account.
Q. How To Permanently Remove My Personal Information From eHarmony?
Ans: If you want to remove or delete your personal information permanently from eHarmony, you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In a email make a request with the subject “Delete
My Account Information”.
Q. Can I Rejoin eHarmony With the Same Account And Matches?
Ans: If you just simply close your account, then you can log back into your account and click on Reopen My Account. Your profile will get activated with the same profile and matches.
If you have taken off your information from eHarmony then you have to create a new account from scratch by retaking the compatibility questionnaire. In a new profile there is no guarantee that you will get the same matches.
We hope we able to provide all the information that you are looking about how to delete an eHarmony account and you will get answers to your questions regarding deleting the eHarmony account. If you any suggestions, please let us know in the comment section.